Friday, January 15, 2010

Figure Drawing Friday

So for about a month now, I have been out of drawing supplies, and just too lazy to go get any…which is the reason for all of the digital drawings.  Here’s another drawing that I could have used 2 more hours on.  I think it turned out pretty good, but I’m feeling like if I go back to paper now, it’s going to be a whole new experience all over again…

Step3

Once again, I just can’t seem to get a likeness.  I need to do a lot more portraiture and study measurements.  I guess that’s my next task.

Here are the steps:

Step1Step2Step3

2 comments:

Stevie ACV2 said...

this looks simply magnificent! Were you actually drawing from life? or was it from your head. again it looks awesome

Anonymous said...

Built with reasonably priced elements in addition pandora bracelets has observed an increase in young patrons. pandora australia jewelry along with woven friendship anklet pandora charms and rings are a couple of the different sizzling pandora beads hot trends in teenage jewelry style. Many teenagers pandora jewellery produce these outfit extras by themselves and give pandora bracelets them to good friends as gifts. For example, if you are pandora charms creating an add-on to your handbag or creating a pandora canada, you may want more natural products to use. Consider pandora jewelry gemstone beads and gemstone pendants. These are beautiful pandora beads and natural. For those who have a bit larger of a pandora bracelets budget, go with the look of pearls.