Friday, October 06, 2006

December

One of my all-time favorite CD's is George Winston's December. My dad bought it when I was really young, and I was inthralled with it. It became my Christmas soundtrack, and remains so to this day. The photo on the front of the CD is exactly what I picture when I hear the music, and I think it's just gorgeous. Being October and all, I started listening to Christmas music. Hey! At least it's not the normal time I begin listening to Christmas music...July. My wife would kill me. At least I can listen to it at work. Hehehehe.

Anyways, I decided to get into painting in Painter again....yes, again. I love using layers. So here is a try at painting in Painter 9.5. Everything was going smoothly until I hit the branches...so much detail, I'm trying to figure out which brushes to use. Better ask Ryan (Wood). I'll post the progress images next.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: